Who am I?
I am a consultant, director, legal adviser, business adviser and free thinker. I help business clients with legal strategy and risk planning/management, either in respect of general business legal risks or specialist areas, particularly employment, helping organisations navigate the legal environment, and manage legal resources to best achieve strategic business objectives.
I aim to do this in a calm, creative and collaborative way, exploring and trying new ideas and working as a “critical friend” as I do so, and happily taking responsibility and ownership over matters as needed.
I have particular expertise in:
- Strategic consultancy advice on organisational and people matters
- Complex investigations
- Legal support to business in relation employment and people matters
- Transactional employment support
- Project leadership and support (people and organisational projects)
- Board level advice and support, either to the whole Board or individual Board Members.
My personal experience includes multiple directorships and governance roles that help me to always look at matters from a client’s perspective.
Typically, my clients are businesses or organisations who are:
a) facing challenging or disruptive people related issues or problems, or
b) embarking upon a process of change or transformation,
… and my aim help them identify and implement commercially appropriate and legally robust plans and solutions, allowing them to focus on their core business activities and objectives.